WANT TO GET A TATTOO? Here is some information to help you get started:
We DO NOT tattoo anyone under the age of 18. Period. Even with a parent's permission.
Call or email us ahead of time to make a consult or tattoo appointment. We DO NOT take walk-ins.
We will try to find a spot in the schedule that works for you.
We need to know the following things before we can schedule you:
- Have an idea of what you want. We only do custom pieces (we don't have anything for you to pick out).
- Collect images or examples of what you want and email/fb them to us, or bring them with you to your consult
- Know what size and where you want it on your body
- If you are getting a cover-up or a complicated piece, we will schedule you for a consult before your actual tattoo appointment
- We will ask for a contact phone number, incase we need to reschedule anything
We will try to estimate the cost of your tattoo, but there are a lot of variables that can make it take longer, so always have enough money in your budget to cover extra!
Before your appointment:
- Get enough rest the night before
- Stay hydrated
- Eat a meal
- If you want to shave the area you are getting tattooed so we don't have to do it, go for it!
- Be on time
- Bring your photo ID
- Have your payment ready: Cash or Credit/debit Card, or an INK Tattoo Gift Certificate (sorry, we do not accept checks)
- Clothing that makes it easy to access the part of your body you are having tattooed
- You can use your smartphone as long as its on silent and you are not being a distraction (Headphones are ok)
- Water or juice, and snacks if you are going to be there for a long appointment
Please DO NOT:
- Bring children with you
- Bring more than one guest with you.
We cannot tattoo you if:
- You are not 18 or older
- You have sores or sun burn where you want your tattoo
- You are not sober
Please consult your doctor for permission if you want to get tattooed and you are:
- Have a condition that could be a concern with tattooing, such as: being on blood thinners, or diabetes.